by Celeste Strange
(Taylorsville, KY, USA)
This is the monster I made!!!
1) Cut out a fun shape from an old t-shirt or a piece of fabric.
2) Sew up the shape but make sure to leave a small space for stuffing your
3) Stuff it and make sure to get stuffing into all the places, arms, legs,
ears, tail, etc.
4) Sew up the place where you put the stuffing in.
5) Now its time to decorate your friendly monster!!!
6) Put on your monsters eyes. Use buttons or draw on eyes with a fabric marker or sharpie.
7) You can put on a mouth, its optional though.
8) Put designs on your monster with a fabric marker, you can draw on polka
dots, stripes, flowers, etc. The possibilities are endless. BE CREATIVE!!
9) Decorate your monster even more with iron on's, sew on jewels or/and ribbons, etc.
10) Now your done with your monster!! Give it as a gift or keep it for yourself!!
Tote Bag with an Inside Lining, ~Sew a Simple Belt,
Pillow,~ Couch Caddy,
Up Your Jeans, ~Gathered
to Sew Drawstring Bags, ~How
to Sew Tote Bags, ~Jean
Purse, ~Jean Apron, ~Lap
Desk, ~Pencil Case, ~Neck Pillow,
Tote Bag, ~Patchwork
Pillow Cover, ~Pillow
Cover with Ties, ~Pillow
Purse,~ Sew a Pot
Animal, ~ Stuffed
Drawstring Bag, ~Sew a Card, ~No
Sew Projects, ~Sewing
Safety, ~Felt Patterns~Pillowcase
Tooth Fairy, ~Stuffed
Stuffed Dog, ~Stuffed
Receiving Blanket,~ Baby
doll blanket & pillow,~Patchwork
Snack Baggie, ~Glasses
Tablecloth, ~ Pocket Pillow