by Celeste Strange
(Taylorsville, KY, USA)
This is the monster I made!!!
1) Cut out a fun shape from an old t-shirt or a piece of fabric.
2) Sew up the shape but make sure to leave a small space for stuffing your
3) Stuff it and make sure to get stuffing into all the places, arms, legs,
ears, tail, etc.
4) Sew up the place where you put the stuffing in.
5) Now its time to decorate your friendly monster!!!
6) Put on your monsters eyes. Use buttons or draw on eyes with a fabric marker or sharpie.
7) You can put on a mouth, its optional though.
8) Put designs on your monster with a fabric marker, you can draw on polka
dots, stripes, flowers, etc. The possibilities are endless. BE CREATIVE!!
9) Decorate your monster even more with iron on's, sew on jewels or/and ribbons, etc.
10) Now your done with your monster!! Give it as a gift or keep it for yourself!!
Tote Bag with an Inside Lining
, ~Sew a Simple Belt
,~ Couch Caddy
Up Your Jeans
, Foam Pencil Case
to Sew Drawstring Bags
to Sew Tote Bags
, ~Jean Apron
Cover with Ties
,~ Sew a Pot
, ~ Stuffed
, ~Sew a Card
, ~Felt Patterns
doll blanket & pillow
, ~ Pocket Pillow