Cloth Basket Tray
Use this Cloth Basket Tray for a bread basket, store your magazines
or mail or wherever you could use it. It would even work well in the
bathroom to store hair accessories.
Sewing Materials Available
Cloth Basket Project
You will need:
- 2- 14"x19" rectangle cut out of coordinating fabric or 2
rectangles of the same material
- 2- 14"x 19" rectangles cut out of interfacing
- 8 - 12" strips of ribbon
Sewing Basket Tray Instructions
- Iron interfacing to each rectangle.
- Place a ribbon 4 inches from each corner. Pin the ribbon on
the right side of the material with the end of the ribbon along
the outer edge so it will be sewn into place. See picture.
- Place rectangles right sides together and stitch all edges
taking out pins and catching the ribbon in the seam while you
sew. Leave a 3 inch opening for turning right sides out.
- Turn right sides out and iron flat.
- Turn opening in 1/4 inch and top stitch all around edges
making sure ribbon is out of the way.
- Bring corners together and tie ribbon in each corner.
Kids Lessons Projects:
~Kids Sew Lessons, ~Applique Shirt Project, ~Bath Mitt, ~Binder Cover,~Christmas
Cone Ornaments,~Cloth Basket,~Cloth Basket Tray with Ribbon Corners,
Dinner Napkins or Bread Cloths,~Easy
Sew Curtains,~Fairy Costume,
~Prairie Points,~Sew Purse, ~Recycle
Your Old Tie Projects,~Reversible HeadBands, ~Shirt
into Shorts Project,~Shirt
and Transform it into a Dress,~Tie Pillow, ~Tie Skirt,~Tiered T-shirt Skirt, ~Wall Hanging,
how to sew, ~Entertainment
Follow Kids Sewing Projects