Patchwork Jean Skirt
How to sew a Patchwork Jean Skirt Tutorial.
Sewing Materials Available
How to Sew a Skirt from Jeans
Recycle an old pair of jeans into a new skirt is easy. Follow these
- Cut jeans at knee length and open the inner leg seams. You
will simply add a patch of material to cover between the leg
- Cut two patches of fabric large enough to cover the open
- Pin material to jeans and sew in place.
- Continue sewing back of jean skirt.
** Sewing through the layers of jeans and material will be
thicker so go slowly and be extra careful.
- Turn up bottom edge and hem bottom of skirt.
Kids Lessons Projects:
~Kids Sew Lessons, ~Applique Shirt Project, ~Bath Mitt, ~Binder Cover,~Christmas
Cone Ornaments,~Cloth Basket,~Cloth Basket Tray with Ribbon Corners,
Dinner Napkins or Bread Cloths,~Easy
Sew Curtains,~Fairy Costume,
~Prairie Points,~Sew Purse, ~Recycle
Your Old Tie Projects,~Reversible HeadBands, ~Shirt
into Shorts Project,~Shirt
and Transform it into a Dress,~Tie Pillow, ~Tie Skirt,~Tiered T-shirt Skirt, ~Wall Hanging,
how to sew, ~Entertainment
Follow Kids Sewing Projects