Kids Sewing Contest
had a lot of fun and wonderful talent in our past contest. See the
details on entering below.
If you are looking for sewing
on what to sew, here are some suggestions our readers
are looking for that might get your creative juices flowing...
- Beginner skirt or pant projects
- Home decorations
- Gifts to sew
- Simple sewing projects for 4-6 years old
- Summer projects
- Bags and purses
- Hats and scarfs
- Doll clothes with patterns
- Easy friendship no sew bracelets
- Hair bands, barrettes or hair bows
- Fun projects for kids using fat quarters
- Reversible clothing projects
- Pet clothes
- Chicken pincushion
- Stuffed doll toys
- Simple clothing projects
- More projects for advance teen sewers
- Projects for boys
- Easy hand sewing tutorials
- hand sewn flowers with buttons
- Unique and fun pillows
There are some great project ideas in this list so go ahead and get
your sewing machines out or your hand sewing skills! You certainly
don't have to do something on this list, the ideas above are just to
give you ideas.
**If you are a sewing teacher this is a great way to get your
students involved in creating and writing up their own project. If
your a kid and love to sew write up your project and take pictures.
However, you don't have to be a kid to join the contest. See the
Past Submissions add Yours Below!
Go ahead and share with us your talent!
Here are the rules and requirements of this contest.
- Whether you are a kid or are an adult with an easy sewing
project for kids you are eligible to enter.
- You must include understandable directions with at least 200
- Entry must include at
one picture to be eligible.
- Your project must not appear
on other websites or link to an outside website.
- You can enter as many projects as you'd like.
- You are welcome, and please do, view all entries, rate them
and leave comments on others projects.
- Winner will be chosen within a week after the contest ends.
- When you have your project ready to submit, fill
the form below.
Kids Sewing Contest Prizes
will win a copy of our Kids
Sewing Curriculum Ebook
or our Kids
Sewing Camp Ebooks
Debbie Madson, Web Publisher and Editor
Share your project and be entered in the kids sewing contest.
Follow Kids Sewing Projects