Kids Sewing Contest
Kids Sewing Contest
had a lot of fun and wonderful talent in our past contests. Usually
our kids sewing contest runs for several months once or twice a year
but we are starting something new that our contest will last two
months and continuously run through the year. So you can share
your projects again and again and enter to win!
If you are looking for sewing
on what to sew, here are some suggestions our readers
are looking for that might get your creative juices flowing...
- Beginner skirt or pant projects
- Home decorations
- Gifts to sew
- Simple sewing projects for 4-6 years old
- Summer projects
- Bags and purses
- Hats and scarfs
- Doll clothes with patterns
- Easy friendship no sew bracelets
- Hair bands, barrettes or hair bows
- Fun projects for kids using fat quarters
- Reversible clothing projects
- Pet clothes
- Chicken pincushion
- Stuffed doll toys
- Simple clothing projects
- More projects for advance teen sewers
- Projects for boys
- Easy hand sewing tutorials
- hand sewn flowers with buttons
- Unique and fun pillows
There are some great project ideas in this list so go ahead and get
your sewing machines out or your hand sewing skills busy! You
certainly don't have to do something on this list the ideas above
are just to give you ideas.
**If you are a sewing teacher this is a great way to get your
students involved in creating and writing up their own project. If
your a kid and love to sew write up your project and take pictures.
However, you don't have to be a kid to join the contest. See the
Go ahead and share with us your talent!
Here are the rules and requirements of this contest.
- Whether you are a kid or are an adult with an easy
sewing project for kids you are eligible to enter.
- You must include understandable directions with at least 200
- Entry must include at
one picture to be eligible.
- Your project must not
appear on other websites.
- You can enter as many projects as you'd like.
- Contest will be held starting April 1- May 31. Winner will
be announced soon after and a new contest begun.
- You are welcome, and please do, view all entries, rate them
and leave comments on others projects.
- Winner will be chosen within a week after the contest ends.
- When you have your project ready to submit, fill
the form below.
Kids Sewing Contest Prizes
Our First Prize Winner
a copy of our Kids Sewing
, with over 100 of our projects together in a
pdf document and ad free.
Our Second Prize Winner
one of our Kids Sewing Camp Ebooks
~ Depending on participation we often choose honorable
with prizes to be announced.
Debbie Madson, Web Publisher and Editor
Share your project and be entered in the kids sewing contest.
Current Contest Entries
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Would you like our sewing lessons and projects in an ad free, easy to
Our curriculum ebook has over 100 projects to teach kids (or
adults) to sew.
Perfect for teaching!