by Annika Wall
(Jeusp, Iowa USA)
The Finished Product
1. First, you sew a stitch down the center of the towel.
2. Then, I gathered the towel to the length of the potholder.
3. After that, you sew them together, trying to keep the potholder in the center.
4. You then hand sew the snaps on the inside.
5. Finally, you sew the button on the outside, but don't sew it directly on top of the snap.
Gifts to Sew Pages:
~Gifts to Sew, ~Christmas Gifts,~ Sewing Card, ~Hanging Towel, ~Flower Pin
Copyright 2007-2018, Madson Web Publishing, LLC - All rights reserved.
The material on this site is for educational purposes only.